Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Elder Nelson's Visit to South Africa

"What an amazing experience to be in the presence of an Apostle of the Lord. Thanks to my cousin, Lisa, she sent me the link to this video. It is awesome to see live footage of where Elder and Sister Basso are serving! You can read about Elder Nelson's visit as well at the Church New site here. I referred to his visit in the blog post title "The Eagle Has Landed" when he was in the area and spoke during a special meeting that my parent's attended. Did you know we have living apostles of God? Find out more about Elder Nelson here. Enjoy!" - Melia

1 comment:

  1. Mom said she was just outside the cameras view! I was looking for my "oreo" parents as I have often called them to my friends. Don't worry Mom and Dad it's a good thing! I love my oreos!!

    ReplyDelete